Below are our general shipping policies. Please let us know if you have a concern or question about shipping or if any of our policies are unclear. We reserve the right to change/update or eliminate any policies without notice, and will not be held liable for the use or misuse of any of the following policies.
- Please allow for two-to-three weeks to receive your order from within Canada and the U.S. International orders may take up to six (6) weeks for delivery.
- We will send tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out (Express Post Delivery Option Only). If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Some of our products are not shippable to some countries. It is your responsibility to ensure the product is allowed to be shipped to your country, prior to purchase. Purchases based on inaccurate shipping information (including wrong addresses) are not qualified for refunds.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Canada-Camps ships products using CanadaPost and Express Post (both are Canadian based Crown Corporations). If you require a different mail/shipping service, please let us know prior to your purchase by providing additional information in the payment section of the order process.
- Canada-Camps.ca’s official shipment provider is CanadaPost; all of our online shipping policies also include CanadaPost.ca policies which can be viewed here: http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGpolicies-e.asp
- Canada-Camps.ca is not responsible for any lost or damaged products that are a result of the shipping companies actions, delivery process, or other external influences.
- Each shipping order is accompanied with shipping insurance up to $100.00. If you require additional insurance coverage for your order, please let us know by indicating the requirement at the time of order (there is an additional information area, available when placing your order.)
- As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and charged your credit card for the purchase.
- If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within 24 hours from the date of your order. If the item is not in stock, we may have to fabricate it, and the order may take up to an additional week to produce and ship. If this is the case, we will notify you by email of the back-order.
- Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing/receiving delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Returns:
- All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.